Please take note of the following:
Elementary Level: Please check no. 3 for the update
1. Registration will start at 7:15 a.m. on Thursday. The opening ceremony will be 8:00 a.m.
2. There are no parking spaces in Philippine Cultural College (PCC) and MGC New Life Christian Academy. The nearest available parking areas in PCC are in Tutuban mall while in MGC, Market Market.
3. In PCC, there are two contest venues: the auditorium and the gymnasium. Grades 1, 2, 3 in one venue & 4, 5, 6 in another.
4. Awarding will be after all the contests. Winning teams will receive medals only if the total score is higher than 35 pts.
5. For the individual category, Sectoral Individual winners will be awarded.
6. The person in charge in Philippine Cultural College is Mr Fidel Savares, the Head of the Math Department.
7. The members of the Board of Judges are professors from ADMU and DLSU