- All contestants must be in their respective classrooms.
- Proctors should see to it that the contestants from the same school are NOT seated near each other.
- Proctors should make sure that only the following are on the desk: pencil/ballpen and eraser
- Proctors distribute the scratch paper. Contestant write his/her name on the scratch paper
- Proctors distribute the test papers
- Upon the proctor's signal, contestants write his/her name and school on the test paper.
- Upon the proctor's signal, contestants start answering the test. Proctor writes on the board the time the test started and the time it should end.
- Time allotment are as follows: Grades 1 & 2 - 70 minutes; Grades 3 & 4 - 80 minutes; Grades 5 & 6 - 90 minutes; High School - 2 hrs