- Checkers and proctors must be math teachers or math coordinators
- Proctors must be wiling to report to the Testing Center Proctors' Coordinator (TCPC) on or before 7:45 a.m. and should not leave the assigned posts until all test papers have been submitted to TCPC
- Checkers must be willing to report to the Testing Center Checkers' Coordinator (TCCC) on or before 8:30 a.m. and should not leave the area until all test papers assigned to him/her have been checked, reviewed and recorded.
- There will be at least 2 proctors per class coming from different schools
- Checkers will not be allowed to check the papers of the students coming from their school. However, they are requested to check and review the test papers once these have been checked and scores have been indicated. Questions should be resolved by the corrector, the teacher and the TCCC before any correction can be made.