2013 MTAP Convention and MTAP-DepEd-NCR Seminar-Workshop in Mathematics for Elementary and Secondary Teachers
Theme: Meeting The Challenges of K - 12
When? Elementary Teachers
Cluster A: August 17 – 18, 2013; Pitogo Elementary School, Makati
Cluster B: August 24 – 25, 2013; San Francisco High School (Near SM North)
Secondary: August 31 – September 1, 2013; Q.C. Science High School
Registration Fee: ₱300.00 Includes associate membership ID, handouts, envelope, MTAP Bulletin, Certificate ; ₱400.00 for Drops-ins
Participation is strictly by pre-registration so that the correct number of facilitators per grade/year can be invited and materials for all participants that will be grouped by grade/year level for the sessions will be prepared. DROP-INS ARE NOT WELCOMED as they disrupt the number of participants assigned per room. Submit the Application Form at least 2 weeks before the date of the workshop chosen to the DIVISION MATH SUPERVISOR in your Division. This applies to both public and private schools teachers. Private schools participants, especially those in Q.C. may pay to Mrs. Rechilda Villame, MTAP Coordinator for Private Schools at MTAP House or though an MTAP bank.
Private Schools participants, who may find it difficult to pay to the Division Math Supervisor, may pay through MTAP-Metrobank Account No. 330-4078-651 for both Elementary and Secondary Participants. In this case make sure to fax the Metrobank Deposit Slip which must have the name of the school and its telephone number. FAX, also, the Reservation Form properly accomplished to Tel. No. 709-04-47 for the names of the participants and Grade/Year level they are attending.
TOPICS: Grade 1 & 2 - Fun with Numbers, Measurement in Different Dimensions, Interpreting Patterns.
Grade 3 & 4 - Geometry and Measurement, Basic Algebra, Problem Solving.
Grade 5 & 6 - Micro Lessons, Geometry & Measurement, Problem Solving.
Grade 7 - Problem Solving, Geometry, Assessment
Grade 8 - Geometry, Statistics, Probability
Third Year - Circles and Sectors, Inequalities in Geometry and the Midline Theorem,
Fourth Year - Polynomial and Rational Expressions, Equations and Inequalities with and without
Absolute Value, Problem Solving.
Grade 7 to Fourth Year Teachers of Science – oriented schools will have, as usual, separate
Please cut here
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -MTAP-DepEd-NCR Seminar-Workshop in Mathematics
The following will attend the MTAP-DepEd-NCR Seminar-Workshop in Mathematics on
___________________________ at _____________________(Place)
Names Grade/Year Level
1. ________________________________________________ ________________
2. ________________________________________________ ________________
3. ________________________________________________ ________________
4. ________________________________________________ ________________
5. ________________________________________________ ________________
6. ________________________________________________ ________________
7. ________________________________________________ ________________
8. ________________________________________________ ________________
Signed: ___________________________________ Tel. No. _____________________
Position: __________________________________ ________________________________________
Person to whom registration fee was paid.
Please xerox this form if necessary