Mathematics Teachers Association of the Philippines
In cooperation with Business Plus Inc
What : Seminar-Workshop for Private School Teachers entitled
“Technology in the Mathematics Classrooms: K-12 Curriculum”
Who : High School Teachers (Private Schools only)
When : September 21, 2013, 9am-3pm
Where : Stella Maris College – Cubao Campus
1. The seminar-workshop aims to
a. equip the teacher-participants with the proper know-how of the practical and affordable technology that can be used in the current mathematics curriculum
b. provide assistance to learning institutions interested to implement the calculator technology in their respective classrooms.
2. This seminar is limited to 100 participating schools only, each school must be represented by one (1) high school math teacher.
3. The seminar is FREE, meaning, there is NO registration fee. Snacks and lunch will also be provided.
4. No walk-ins will be admitted in the seminar-workshop. All participants must be preregistered.
Here are the steps to register.
1. Fill up the registration form below.
2. Email to email@example.com or fax to
3. Confirmation of registration will be emailed or faxed back to you.
Name of School:
Name of Teacher Participant:
Printed Name and Signature